Monday, June 7, 2021

Well I Thought It Worked

 It turns out my dear friends that the MailChimp didn't work last time. My friend sent a screenshot of how my posts look in email and sure enough it said it was powered by Google. And some of you commented that Google was still sending the posts. And even though, I subscribed myself to my blog, I never received the test email I sent last time.  Long sigh. I hope to have this worked out by July 1st. You would think Google Blogger would have had another system ready to go into effect on when FeedBurner goes away.

I sure hope with all these changes with Blogger, Google isn't planning on shutting down Blogger all together. I read older articles online and they say there isn't a plan to shut down Blogger. It seems I heard the same thing about Yahoo and Yahoogroups. Remember Yahoogroups? Yahoo said they had no plans to shut down Yahoogroups after they discontinued certain features a couple of years ago, but Yahoogroups closed permanently on December 15th, 2020. So we who use Google for our blogs need to keep an eye on what's happening with the future of Blogger.

Well it's back to the drawing board and figure out my problem. I have a book review I need to post so I hope to get that up today.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...