Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Book Review- Let Me Die in Ireland by David Bercot

 

Let Me Die in Ireland by David Bercot is a historical fiction novel based on the life of  Patrick also know as St. Patrick whom many remember every March 17th. This book was definitely an eye opener for me because it changed everything I thought knew about Patrick. There are many myths out there that aren't true about him such as, he used the shamrock to explain salvation or that he drove all the snakes out of Ireland.  I also was encouraged by Patrick's constant prayer and I believe he was a strong prayer prayer warrior. 
This a very easy read and is available for purchase at ScrollPublishing.com
I received a copy of this book from Scroll Publishing in exchange for my review.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...