Thursday, June 3, 2021

Testing New Service for Email Subscribers Only-Please This is NOT Spam!

 Okay so I've saved email blog subscribers to my Kindle and I've moved them all ( I hope) to my new service MailChimp. I also deleted most if not all email addresses that had @outlook.com because they were spam addresses. I might have accidentally deleted legitimate subscribers though.  So those of you get my posts by email if I did this correctly, should receive this and at the end of the email or somewhere part of my address appears. Due to International Anti Spam laws addresses have to be in all emaild. If you get newsletters from various companies, you will notice their email is at the end of their email and this is why.

 I've removed the FeedBurner subscribe button from my blog page. However I haven't the foggiest idea how to add the new MailChimp subscribe button to my page. I hope to figure that out too.

So I've done what another blogger has done and subscribed to my own blog to see if MailChimp works.  

This is what I need the email subscribers to do. Click on the link that takes you to this blog entry and just comment that you got it AND that  it says MailChimp somewhere in the body or at the end.

Thanks sisters!

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...