Thursday, June 3, 2010

Feeling Adventurous

I recently recieved a set of DVDs of the Homestead Blessings Art of.... series by the West Ladies. So far I have watched The Art of Canning, The Art of Sewing, The Art of Cooking and The Art of Quilting. The West Ladies consist of mom Vicki and daughters Hannah, Jasmine and CeCe. They are Christian ladies who encourage wives and mothers in various homemaking skills. So now I want to try quilting and gardening. The Homestead Blessings Collection consists of 10 DVDs in addition to the ones mentioned above there is also The Art of Candle Making, The Art of Herbs, The Art of Soap Making,The Art of Gardening, The Art of Breadmaking and The Art of Dairy Delights.

I feel so blessed because I've been wanting these DVDs for years and I was so happy when they went on sale. You can order them through Franklinsprings.com.

Anyway, I highly reccommend these DVDs and they make the perfect gift for a new bride.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...