Thursday, August 12, 2010

Martyr's Mirror

I was reading a back issue of Keepers at Home magazine and I was reading the section that Gramma Lois(Gleanings from Gramma) writes about  Martyrs Mirror and she encouraged us sisters to read some of the accounts of the women who were martyred for their faith. One such sister was a young woman named Elizabeth who was tormented and drowned for her faith in Christ. This account is found on page 481 of Martyr's Mirror and page 70 in the Ausbund.

 There are many other accounts of women suffering for their Christian faith. I want to encourage you who are believers to get a copy of Martyr's Mirror for your home.  I believe every Christian  needs to have a copy of this book in their home.

You can get a copy of the book at Christian Light Publications . It is the size of a very large dictionary and there is so much to read. I'm sure there are people who have read it cover to cover.
Well I need to end this. My daughter is anxiously awaiting her turn to use the computer.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...