Thursday, August 5, 2010

When Will He Return?

Here in California Prop 8 which banned gay marriage was overturned which really doesn't surprise me. The decision will most likely be appealed in which case if it is God's will it will be reversed back.

Instead of getting angry about the judge's decision I think Christians should be praising God because that means it is a step closer to Jesus returning. We need to be on on our knees in prayer.

 The Bible says these type of things must happen before He returns. When will He return? No ones knows. The Bible is very clear on this issue. No matter what anyone says about a specific date of His return what is important is to be ready. Are you?

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...