Saturday, July 23, 2011

So Tragic :(

You know I  don't know anything about Amy Winehouse's music. I didn't even know really what she looked liked but I had heard of her because of her troubling life.

Now she is gone into eternity and at only age 27. It's always such a tragedy when such young celebs pass away because oftentimes it due to addiction and even more tragic when they die without Christ. I'm not going to speculate what happened to her but right now her family could really use some prayers. There will be a lot of gossip, half truth and all out lies surrouding Amy's death and her family will need lots and lots of prayer support to get them through the coming days.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...