Monday, July 4, 2011

CVS Extreme Couponing Experience

A couple of weeks ago CVS had ZhuZhu pets hamsters on sale at 5 for $10 which two of my girls have gotten into since they bought a set at our annual used curriculum sale last month.
I noticed CVS had a bunch of deals where you get EBs(Extra Bucks) for buying certain items which we needed such a body wash, deodorant etc. By the time I had purchased all the items I had earned $17 dollars in EB's plus a 30% off coupon for our next purchase so the next time we went to CVS we got the five hamsters, some iced tea and a magazine and after using all the EBs and 30% off coupon my grand total was 55 cents! I couldn't believe it! I'm like where is the TV camera!
So my advice, watch and save those EBs from CVS. You next purchase could be free!

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...