Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas Music

I love Christmas and I love Christmas music. I love Christ-centered ones the best. Some of my favorite songs are O Come, O Come Immanuel, Silent Night, O Holy Night, Do You Hear What I Hear(sung by Whitney Houston or Bing Crosby) and Joy to the World.
I have a few secular ones that I enjoy like Silver Bells, White Christmas and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
I will miss hearing the Christmas carolers coming to our door like they did at our old house in CA. I don't know if we will get them here being out in the country and all.  Maybe I could get a group of people together and go Christmas caroling ourselves.

1 comment:

  1. My dear Regina,

    I, too, love Christmas and the music that comes along with it. Some of your favorites are mine as well and oh, how I love Angels We Have Heard on High.

    Thank you for visiting my blog the other day and for the sweet Christmas wishes. I hope you have a beautiful and blessed Christmas! Hugs and joy to you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome but all rude, disrespectful, or comments that go against the Word of God will be rejected. Spam is not welcome so please do not even try! Thank you for your comments.