Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas Music

I love Christmas and I love Christmas music. I love Christ-centered ones the best. Some of my favorite songs are O Come, O Come Immanuel, Silent Night, O Holy Night, Do You Hear What I Hear(sung by Whitney Houston or Bing Crosby) and Joy to the World.
I have a few secular ones that I enjoy like Silver Bells, White Christmas and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
I will miss hearing the Christmas carolers coming to our door like they did at our old house in CA. I don't know if we will get them here being out in the country and all.  Maybe I could get a group of people together and go Christmas caroling ourselves.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...