Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Feeling Completely Overwhelmed!😢

I'm just so overwhelmed with all the celebrity deaths that has happened in the last couple of weeks. Yesterday I was moved to tears over all the losses and feeling the family members pain. I also know that there are those who died without every knowing the love of God and the peace that comes when Jesus is their Lord and Savior.

That's why it is so important to pray for those celebrities. I'm not going to name names of  those who especially need our prayers but when you are online and a news blurb comes up about someone stop and pray for that person.  This is definitely true when the article glorifies a woman wearing an article of clothing she shouldn't be wearing or posting inappropriate pictures online. I've come across those lately and I won't read them. I just pray for salvation for the person involved.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...