Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas TV Ads

I admit I'm a sucker for mushy make me cry Christmas TV ads. Some of my favorites are really old like the one from McDonald's where all the kids are ice skating with Ronald McDonald. But there's a little boy who can't skate as well as his friends so he has this sad look on his face. That is until Ronald scoops him up and spins around with him. There's one from Apple iphone from Christmas 2013 called Harris Holiday or something like that. This one there's a teenage boy who appears to be into his phone and not really participating with the family but in reality he is making a special Christmas video. I became a blubbering idiot when I saw it for the first time. Don't get me started on the Hallmark ads that only air during Hall of Fame presentations. 😭😭😭

We don't have cable so we don't get to watch many of the Christmas movies but we do have a small collection of DVDs like It's a Wonderful Life, Meet Me in St. Louis, A Charlie Brown Christmas to name a few. I'll have to watch YouTube for the Hershey Kisses commercial. That's my favorite!

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...