Yesterday I posted questions from our sermon that was done on Sunday so I'm going to start with the first five questions this morning and the remaining I will get to later today or tomorrow.
- Do you worship well with others? I scored myself an 8. I really love getting together at church for hearing the word and singing. Our church has three services. The first one is traditional with hymns and piano. The second is a mixture of both with added guitar and violin. The third is Rock the Flock. It's louder, has drums and almost no hymns. We go to the second as a compromise because our teen and adult daughters want more contemporary songs. Tim and I like hymns. I personally prefer just singing and no instruments.
- How well do you grow with others? I gave myself a 6 on this one. Though I enjoy going to Bible studies, getting involved in fellowship groups, I'm painfully shy so that affects my spiritual growth but I'm doing better than I used to be.
- How is your servant's heart? I decided I was an 8. Since we are new to this church and getting to know people I'm helping in the nursery once a month. That's the one thing I really enjoy is helping with the little ones.
- How is your (out) reach? I have to give myself a 1. I'm not good at sharing my faith because of being shy and fear of rejection.
- How generous are you? I scored 1 on being generous. It's not that I'm stingy with money or my resources, it's just I don't away have it to give.
To be continued at a later time.