Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year 2017!

It's almost one in the morning here. I'm finishing up a movie with my hubby. Spirit of St. Louis with James Stewart.
I want to post my goals for the year so here they are:

Faithful to reading my Bible each day. This will include my devotional Bible reading plus my reading plan

Devote more time to prayer and time with God

Be kinder to people who post mean comments on a blog I follow. I noticed that I either get snippy or sarcastic. That is not how a daughter of God should behave.

Take more walks in my neighborhood. I may even be brave to take short walks in the snow if it's a light snow

Do more sewing and crochet projects

Lose some weight.


Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...