Thursday, March 29, 2018

Checking In

Hello dear friends! I thought since I have a moment I would write a quick post. My daughter Kaitlyn is doing better today. She was on Tamiflu for five days. Her fever was down and is staying down. I don't know if she will have energy to go to youth group tonight though.
Miranda my oldest is here. She is the one who was on a YWAM mission  overseas and she has been back in the states a couple of weeks now. She is exhaussted and happy to back in the American soil.

I finished one dishcloth using regular crocheting. I also finished a tunisian crocheted dishcloth. Both look a little weird because of mistakes made along the way but they are functional. I will post a picture of them in another post.

Currently I'm working on a potholder plus I'm trying out crocheting a doily. I have never used crochet thread before and my goodness! It's so weird to work with and using a steel crochet hook is even  weirder! But it's fun! I will post a picture of that one in progress when I get far enough into it.

That's it for now. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...