Monday, April 1, 2019

Hello There!

I hope spring has finally reached you all. Though our daytime temps are nice, I feel like our nights still feel like winter! But that's just me.

I want to update you all on how my New Year's goals are coming along.
As far as walking and exercise, it's been hit and miss but it's a new week!
My friend and I got about an hour and a half walk this morning around our tiny neighborhood.
My weight has been up and down so that's a little discouraging. I'm eating better than I used to but in moderation I will have a treat.
I've gotten better about finishing a book before starting another.  Book reviews I've gotten lax so I have some reviews I will post hopefully tonight.
Bible reading and prayer has been good. I think I'm doing much better than I did last year.

I hope you all got through April 1st without any April Fool's pranks.  Have a blessed evening!

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...