Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Good by 2019

Can you believe 2019 is ending and a new decade is beginning? I think way back to 2010 and it's a blur. The decade brought many changes in our lives some of which include youngest daughter diagnosed and beating cancer, graduating all my girls from homeschool, experiencing a very difficult church split, losing my father-in-law to Alzheimer's and the biggest was moving to AZ and buying our own home.
Today I celebrated my 59th birthday. When I was in my 20s I couldn't imagine being this old!
2019 flew by so quickly.  I have no idea what 2020 has in store and I'm looking forward to how the Lord is going to use our family. Lord willing, I will be posting my yearly goals list.
 I hope you all have a safe New Year's Eve.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...