Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Thank You and Merry Christmas

Thank you all for your comments and prayers. My back is better and I'm being more careful with the step stool and asking my family members to get things off higher shelves for me.

As we all gather today to remember Jesus coming as a baby let us remember why He came.  He healed the sick. He raised the dead. He came taught about the kingdom of God and died for our sin so we can have everlasting life.
Remember my post from awhile back "Who is Jesus?"? There are people who still don't know Jesus. Let us not leave Him in the manger. Let us praise and thank Him everyday! Thank Him for the empty tomb. He's coming back! Hallelujah! Merry Christmas! And He is Risen!
 P.S. Blogger made changes and I had to figure out how to write a new post.  Took me a few minutes but I finally figured it out.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...