Monday, December 30, 2019

Hello Dear Ones

I trust you had a nice Christmas with family and friends.  We enjoyed time with our oldest daughter who came from CA. We were so happy to see her and was sad when she had to leave.

 I shared a few posts ago our church is going through the book of Luke. We are only on chapter 2 but so far it's been a really good study. The more I read about Jesus, the more I'm so thankful He came. Yes it's true He was not born on December 25th but for me it doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is He came. He died. He rose. And He's coming again! Hallelujah!

I have a heart for the lost souls out there. For many of them Christmas is the only time they may attend church,hear the gospel and perhaps ponder in their hearts what they heard.

My pastor has this saying that I hope to get right. If they come once, they may come twice. If they come twice they may come a third time and in that process they just might meet Jesus. I discovered that to be true with members in my own church.

We are starting a new year on Wednesday.  Let's strive to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Share our faith with someone who needs encouraging. Invite them to church. If they need a ride offer to give them a ride.
Have a blessed rest of your day!




Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...