Saturday, May 1, 2021

A Call to Prayer- Photo by Naassom Azvedo Courtesy Unsplash.com





This wasn't the post I had planned for today ( well this evening now). I had planned a wonderful welcome May post. But so much is going on in our nation, in our world that I decided to switch gears.

There is so much evil in the world it just makes me sick.  We are bombarded with news of this terrible thing or that horrible  tragedy.  Ladies, Satan is out to kill and destroy marriages and families. He doesn't care who gets caught in the cross fire.

So I'm asking all of you  if you feel led to take time to pray everyday starting Sunday May 2nd -Sunday May 9th , Mother's Day for marriages and families. 

Pray for broken marriages.

Pray for prodigal family members who have left the faith.

Pray for broken relationships between parents and their children and that they be restored.

Pray for protection from the evil influences of the internet, in particular social media.

Pray for strength for families who are struggling and feel like they can't go on.

Pray for Christian couples to draw near to Christ and not be influenced by the world's ideas.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some things and I'm sure you can think of others.  I'm just feeling heartbroken over a sweet sister in the Lord, who is going through a very difficult trial with her marriage and I just felt we as followers of Christ need to pray. Next week I hope to post some book reviews and book launches. Have a blessed Sunday.





Pray for the salvation of lost family members.



Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...