Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Change With Blogger( Again!)

 If you receive my posts by email as of July 1st Google will no longer support Feed Burner which is the subscription service which Google Blogger uses currently.  I'm looking at using a service called Mail Chimp for people to use to subscribe to my blog. I got the shock of my life when I saw my Followers number which is about 46 is different from my email subscribers list which is 931! Blogger doesn't send alerts about new subscribers. About 800 email addresses are spam addresses! So I'm going to clean up that mess of a list. I need to figure out how to transfer you all to my new subscription service. I'll let you know when I get the new email subscription service.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...