Sunday, February 5, 2017

Tim's Heart Attack

I shared last week my husband had a heart attack and since then I find my faith has been shaken. My mind is full of what ifs. What if Tim had died? What if he has another heart attack?
I know the Lord is watching over us. I know it was the prayers of family and friends who got him through this.

Needless to say, his heart attack has changed our lives forever. It has caused us to reevaluate our eating habits. Now this is not going to be easy. I bought a couple of Christian healthy cookbooks from the company that publishes Keepers at Home magazine. One is called  Healthy Choices which is full of recipes from Keepers at Home subscribers and the other one is Good and Healthy Cooking by Amanda and Marie Stoltzfus. Both cookbooks have recipes with no sugar, white flour and no artificial ingredients.
So begins my quest for a healthier family.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...