Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May Day and Other Things

I hope you all had a lovely May Day! I remember growing up we made May Day hats from paper plates and tissue paper. I also have a vague memory of all the classes dancing around a maypole. I just looked up the tradition of dancing around the maypole. Hmmm..... It's ...., well i interesting.

Anyway I ordered a couple of more books to review. I'm undecided about whether I enjoy book reviews. I love free books which is why I decided to join a couple of review programs. I think my main issue is I don't want to hurt an author's feelings. I've shared in that past that I'm a chicken. I'm also wishy washy. I'm probably more wishy washy than Charlie Brown!
I believe I was being fair in my review of "Why I Stayed" and "In Bloom" even though it was my first time reviewing a book.

Have you ever tried batch cooking where you basically cook batches of  an ingredient example seasoned ground beef, put in ziplocks and freeze them? I want to try that again.  Tajuana over at My Life 0utside the Box has some great tutorials and recipes for batch cooking. I hope you visit sometime!
Well that's my short post.  I'll be posting a Daybook soon and I when I post  book reviews they will  be on a Fridays.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...