Wednesday, May 23, 2018

The Simple Woman's Daybook

                                   For Today-May 23, 2018

Outside my window.... is very windy. I may need to resort to lightweight leggings under my dress to keep from recreating the Marilyn Monroe dress scene!

I am thinking...about accompanying my husband to the market in a little while

A few of my favorite things.... this sweet people I call my family
Teacups

I am wearing.... a purple floral dress

I am creating.... a infinity scarf but it's in the living room and I'm too lazy to go snap a picture of my progress. 

I'm reading... Just Open the Door by Jen Schmidt

I'm listening to...the wind chimes because it's so windy outside

I am hoping ....for rain so the Stage 2 fire restrictions can be lifted

I am learning ...to try and tame my tongue and not say unkind things to people who spam my friend's blog

In the kitchen.... will be  crockpot breakfast casserole

In my garden.... I'm hoping to see seedlings from my green beans and hopefully some tomato blossoms from my tomato plant

Post Script
These are my two favorite places for tea and tea related items


Shared Quote
"Verily, I say unto you, before Abraham was, I AM."  John 8:58. Jesus 


A moment from my day... my time with the Lord 

Closing thoughts...
In light of the whole kneeling during the National Anthem, I think  if the players want to kneel then put those knees to good use. Pray while you are kneeling!

If you want to do your own TSW Daybook the guidelines are here

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...