Friday, June 1, 2018

Five Minute Friday Prompt- Return

Today I'm trying something different since I haven't finished reading the book I plan to review.
I'm joining the Five Minute Friday link party where you write for five minutes on whatever the word prompt is.
This week the word is Return. My five minutes start now!
I was thinking about when Jesus will return. But honestly I get rather discouraged at the state of our churches and wonder when He does return, will He have a church to rapture?

I'm not perfect by no means. I have done things, said things that have greatly disappointed my Lord. I want to be more like Jesus. I want to live a life that honors Him. Are we prepared for His return?

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...