Thursday, October 25, 2018

Book Review: Through My Father's Eyes by Franklin Graham

                   
                     



Franklin Graham writes a wonderful book about his memories of his father, the Rev. Billy Graham.  He shares how is father had such a heart for the lost. From  Rev. Graham's early beginnings in ministry to his homegoing service he wanted people to know Jesus. I appreciate in Franklin's book, the gospel is shared throughout each chapter.  Franklin also tells us about his sweet mother, Ruth, who was a faithful wife and mother. She was a woman I would definitely would loved to have met.

In the middle of the book there are photos of family and various events from Billy Graham's life including his humble casket at the Capitol Rotunda   Washington D.C. and also at his funeral. The final photo is of Franklin Graham's parents with the caption " Together again".

I think this book should be read by all Christian believers but I also think it should be read by unbelievers. There is an " altar call"  in the postscript with a prayer to receive Christ as Lord and Savior. That's my favorite part!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher( Thomas Nelson) in exchange for my review.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...