Tuesday, October 9, 2018

This and a Little Bit of That

Honestly this month is flying by very quickly. Before you know it, it will be
November and we will be getting ready for the holidays.

I've had a lot to think about since Tim's accident. Mostly I find myself fearful and wondering what is going to happen next. I try to lean on the verse in Philippians 4:6-7- Be careful (anxious)* for nothing, but in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to known to  God.  And the peace of  God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Jesus Christ . * parenthesis is mine

I keep thinking what if Tim had been killed? What if he was left paralyzed?
Then there are the thoughts that run through my mind like what if he dies from a heart attack? Or has a stroke and on and on.

Recently during my quiet time with the Lord I came across  in my hymnal Take My Life and Let It Be. Such a beautiful hymn and I love singing it. It reminds me, my life is not my own and to give complete control of my life to God.

I know it is normal to worry but for me personally if I'm having severe fear and worry, it shows my lack of trust in God. Anyway, I know God is in control. He knows the future so I need to put my complete trust in Him.

I have a book review maybe two books that I will be posting soon so keep an eye out for those.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...