Monday, October 1, 2018

Thankful For God's Protection

I was trying to come up with a clever title for this post but the title I wrote sums it up.

Friday morning Tim was on his way back from his cardiology appt when he got in a terrible car accident  that totaled the car. He is badly bruised and he hurts all over especially his chest where the airbag hit him.

Our friend will be taking us over to where the car was towed but Tim doesn't want me to see the car because he knows I will probably freak out.
We are very glad the Lord kept him safe but I'm wondering what is God trying to teach us? This is not the best time for a car accident. Actually there is no good time for a car accident. We have to start looking for a car which in my opinion isn't as fun as looking for a new house.
Our church has been wonderful and a couple is letting us borrow a car until we can find one of our own.

I'm sitting here thinking that with all the things that have happened in our lives in the past few months,life  definitely not boring here!

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...