Monday, October 1, 2018

Where to Buy Christian Coloring Books

 It occurred to me I forgot to answer where you can buy Christian coloring books. There are several places to buy them.
1. Hobby Lobby

2. Christian bookstores, however it's hard to find brick and mortar bookstores nowadays. The one here closed last year and the nearest Christian bookstore is hours away.

3. Online Christians retailers like B&H/Lifeway which is where I got Big Little, Christianbook.com and others.

4. Sometimes women bloggers will offer devotional coloring pages for free for signing up for their newsletter

5. GVS which is a Anabaptist owned business  mail order company offers things like toys, sewing supplies, art supplies, hair supplies and more. They have coloring books for children and adults.
To get a catalog call 1- 800-398-2494

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...