Monday, October 1, 2018

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today -October 1, 2018
Looking outside my window... it's windy and cloudy with possible thunderstorms 

I am thinking ... well actually I have a lot on my mind since Tim's car accident

 I am thankful... that Tim wasn't killed in his car accident. I can't express just how so thankful I am!

One of my favorite things...
a cup of tea in a pretty teacup

I am wearing...
a yellow dress with blue flowers,sneakers and cream colored hanging veil

I am creating... or I should say I'm going to create a nice autumn mantel. The autumn decor is still in a box.

I'm watching.... or was watching the last season of The Dick Van Dyke Show. 

I am reading... Through My Father's Eyes by Franklin Graham.  For some reason it's taking me a long time to read this book. My review is overdue I think.

I am hoping... nice weather for our church 40th anniversary celebration in a couple of weeks. It would appear the monsoons are making a comeback.

I am learning.....
So many different household hacks from around the internet. It's amazing what people come up with.

In the garden....
Mostly sweet mint now

In the kitchen... 
Well I actually haven't thought much about dinner but I guess we will have ground beef stroganoff. It's quick to prepare

Board Room....
Well actually I haven't figured out how to add that feature. I know it's something really simple

Postscript...
Perhaps the board thing is something like this?
This is my board for making sugar scrubs
https://www.pinterest.com/coffeeteamama/dyi-sugar-scrubs/

Shared Quote...
" When you read or hear that Billy Graham is dead, don't you believe a word of it!
I shall be more alive than I am now. I will have just changed my address.
I will have gone into the presence of God."  -Billy Graham

A moment from my day...
Part of the laundry I did

Closing thoughts...
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please remember those ladies and though rare men who are fighting this terrible disease in prayer. Also pray for families who lost loved ones to breast cancer.

I'm linking up with The Simple Woman Daybook  http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/p/httpthesimplewoman.html

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...