Tuesday, March 17, 2020

I Just Don't Get Spammers

I guess I'm in a talkative mood right now so I apologize for my what appears to be rapid fire posts.
Like I said I don't get why spammers hit blogs that comments are moderated. I'm guessing they hit and run and don't notice their post didn't go through.
So far this month I've gotten spam from several people wanting me to click on some dumb link about finding my " hidden name meaning" as if I didn't know Regina means queen. There were a couple of ladies telling me how "Dr. Help Me Scam This Blogger " (okay not his real name) helped her with her marriage by giving her a spell to put on her husband and now her husband just adores her. Those ladies must think  I was born yesterday! And some dude pretending he reads blog posts  by mentioning the topic but in reality he a p*rn blogger  who has hit a few of my friends unmoderated blogs and let's not forget the blank  ATM card  scam.
I'm thinking because the spammers  are stuck at home they need something to occupy their bored little minds. Also I they are hitting faith based blogs for the "shock value".

So be on the lookout for more spam comments than usual.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...