Sunday, March 1, 2020

Womens History Month- A Different Focus

March is Women's History Month but I'm not going to focus on the political reasons for Women's History Month because some of the political reasons I completely disagree with so instead my focus will be on Christian women who have made an impact on my life in one way or another. Some women are well known and others not as much and perhaps some of the women you might not have heard of at all.

 So my plan throughout March is to write a post highlighting a different Christian woman. Some of these women will be before our time but I will also include women from more modern times.

With that being said my  first post coming up next will be on hymn writer Fanny Crosby.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...