Wednesday, May 6, 2020

A Few Things

 I got an email from Plain People in the News,  and I want to let you know that there have been two arrests made in the Sasha Krause murder case.  One suspect ( the actual murderer) was arrested a couple of weeks ago and the second suspect (accomplice) earlier this week.  I'm not mentioning their names because quite frankly these people aren't worthy enough to have their names mentioned here. But please pray for Sasha's family.  I think this is going to be an extremely difficult time for them as they go through learning what happened to her before she died.

Tomorrow is the National Day of Prayer so I encourage you to take some time to pray for the leaders of whatever country you are in since I know  not all my readers are  from America.  Pray for the governor of your state as some are starting to lift the stay the stay at home orders and allowing some businesses to open up. Please  pray that opening up doesn't cause a sudden increase in virus  cases.  Also pray for recovery of those who are sick from the virus and for those who've lost their loved ones.
I'm well aware of people who are lacking good sense that are spreading false information about COVID-19 being fake and others  whining about their "rights" being violated. Honestly,  I want to take each person who says that over my knee and give them a good (as we called it growing up ) whoopin!😠


Getting back to National Day of Prayer there are going to be several live stream services and  I ask that you use discernment regarding which one you decide to participate in if your church isn't having its own live stream.  There are some being held that have false teachers or having doctrinal beliefs that I believe are wrong so please be careful.  I know you may be thinking that it shouldn't matter what a person believes but it does matter.  It's so easy for a person to be led astray by elegant prayers that include name it, claim it or the prosperity gospel or other false doctrine inserted in their prayers.  Again please be wise.

I want to do a short tutorial on making a easy wrist pin cushion since I've gotten back into sewing again. I know their are plenty on YouTube but I thought it would be something fun to teach you all . I'll let you know when I decide to do that one.
 I've been sewing masks and it seems everyone I know who owns a sewing machine has been doing the same thing. My daughters and I went to get a new sewing machine at our local sewing machine sales and repair shop.  I'm not in the market for a new sewing machine myself but oh did we see so many nice machines.
They had an increase the number of machines that needed repairing lately.  I guess either because people want to sew masks or they needed something to do while being at home. The owner said they were backed up and had over 200 machines that needed repair! I've learned from my daughter Shannon that most  sewing machine problems 
are caused by incorrect threading.  She figured out that was my problem when I thought my machine was broken. So it's been working like a champ ever since she "repaired" it.
So anyway Shannon ended up buying a BabyLock Jubilant sewing machine on sale. It's a lovely machine  with so many stitch choices and other features.  I think she will get many years of sewing out of it.

I'm still having  Google Blogger issues with fellow bloggers posts coming in odd order, or not at all until a day later. But then I've noticed I'm not the only one having issues. 
So I hope the problems will go away on its on. 

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...