Monday, March 6, 2017

Modest Mondays

 Hello Ladies,
I hope your day is going well. For the month of March I thought I would post a short modesty tip each Monday. I believe the Lord wants his daughters to be modest. 1 Timothy 2:9- In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness  and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; 10- But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

Okay so today's tip what to do on those windy days. The past few days here have been so windy I thought for sure our house would blown down!

I wear only long dresses  but even still the high winds can present a problem. The solution to that is leggings. You can wear thick ones for the cold and lighter ones in warmer weather. Of course you want to hold your dress or skirt down if the winds are really bad. 😳

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...