Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Holy Week

This is the week when we take the time to remember what Jesus did on the cross for us. I'm ever so thankful for God's love but have you ever thought about what Jesus really experienced while on the cross. I don't mean just the emotional aspect but the medical aspect. It's not a pretty picture at all.
Pastors have explained what a body goes through when a person is crucified. And yes it is still practiced occasionally in the Middle East.

 When I think about the horrible way Jesus died for us it makes it much more upsetting to me that people reject Him. I'm follow the Duggar Family and Bates Family Blogs and the things non Christians write is just so sad. If only they knew the sacrifice Jesus made.If only they would acknowledge the existence of God.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...