Saturday, April 1, 2017

When We Don't Know Why

I've been struggling about this post for the past few days. My heart is heavy for families who have had terrible losses. This week there was the loss of thirteen senior citizens who lost their lives in a bus accident who were on their way from a church retreat.  That's thirteen grandmoms and granddads.  I can't imagine the grief that church is experiencing.  But before this loss their was the devastating loss of blogger Mandy Kelly, her husband Scott, and two of their four children Lizzie(9) and Judah (10 months) in  a house fire on March 21st.  Mandy was the author of the blog Worshipful Living
She loved the Lord and her family. Their two surviving children Bekah and Jared will certainly need our prayers.
We don't know why God allows these types of tragedies to happen. I do know that when these things happen, God is right there to comfort us. And He will comfort Bekah and Jared. He will comfort the families of those grandparents.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...