Saturday, August 12, 2017

Reflections

As I'm sitting here reflecting on memories of Dodie I remembered that a year ago today, we crossed the Colorado River out of California to start our new lives in AZ. We didn't have a home. We didn't have much money because the funds from probate hadn't been released. We spent two weeks cramped in a nice but not very large hotel room. We didn't eat the most nutritious meals, which consisted of microwaved foods from nearby Dollar Tree or the market. We occassionally had a pizza delivered. But we also ate out alot during that two week hotel stay. After two weeks of hotel living, our real estate agent and his wife (who are now our friends!)offered their RV for us to stay in while he helped us find a home.
Sometimes I find it hard to believe that we left CA totally on faith and trusting  that God would 1. Show us the house we are to buy and 2. Provide the money to buy our house.
In September we will have been in our house a year. We are so blessed to have been led here.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...