Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Some Slight Changes in My Blog

Hello ladies! I've been wanting to make on or two changes in my blog just to make it less boring look when it comes to posting.
One of the things I've always wanted to do is add a picture related to my post. I didn't know there are websites that have stock photos you can put on blogs until recently. The picture on my last post came from Pixaby.com
If any of you know other sites let me know in tne comments.
Which brings me to my next change is, I'm going to to my bezt to reply to comments starting with my last post on children and hot cars. I've gotten into the habit of approving comments but I haven't replied back so that's what I need and want to do.
I might not reply right away but I reply before I write a post.
Take care my friends!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Summer, Regina!
    Look forward to the new look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe summer is almost over! Where did it go?

      Delete
  2. Regina,
    I can't believe I didn't know you had a blog. I'm so glad I found you and I think your blog is lovely either way!
    In answer to your question on the hot pad yarn. I just use Lilly's Sugar and Cream cotton yarn from Michaels or JoAnn's craft stores. It's just a cheap cotton, but does hold up well and wash easily. I hope that answers your question and I'm so glad to see your blog my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betsy! I'm glad you found me too! Thank you for letting me know about Lily's Sugar and Cream yarn. Maybe if I can get to Michaels I will pick up some. My hot pads are looking rather sad.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Laura, I will check out Unsplash. Thanks dear!

      Delete

Comments are welcome but all rude, disrespectful, or comments that go against the Word of God will be rejected. Spam is not welcome so please do not even try! Thank you for your comments.