Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Some Slight Changes in My Blog

Hello ladies! I've been wanting to make on or two changes in my blog just to make it less boring look when it comes to posting.
One of the things I've always wanted to do is add a picture related to my post. I didn't know there are websites that have stock photos you can put on blogs until recently. The picture on my last post came from Pixaby.com
If any of you know other sites let me know in tne comments.
Which brings me to my next change is, I'm going to to my bezt to reply to comments starting with my last post on children and hot cars. I've gotten into the habit of approving comments but I haven't replied back so that's what I need and want to do.
I might not reply right away but I reply before I write a post.
Take care my friends!

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...