Thursday, August 10, 2017

Tea With God

One of my favorite things is to have tea. I love my afternoon tea and  there's nothing like a nice cup of tea before bed. But I also love my time with the Lord. I have my usual time with Him in my "War Room" that consists of devotional reading from Beside the Still Waters, scripture reading, singing hymns and prayer. Then there's the extra I get to spend with God. Those middle of the day times when God puts someone on my heart to pray for or if I'm needing a boost of encouragement.
I hope you too have your own "tea with God."
This is my absolute favorite tea for one!

9 comments:

  1. The Proverbs contain so much wisdom.....a little tea helps too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love Proverbs! It's one of my favorite books in the Bible.

      Delete
  2. Your tea cup and teapot are lovely, Regina! What an encouragement and inspiration it is to me to have my own "tea with God". Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was on sale and I couldn't pass it up. Thank you for the tip on the pickles too!

      Delete
  3. What a lovely post! I start my day the same way. Proverbs 31 is such a lovely passage and so true. I love your pretty Tea for one! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruth and thank you for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful way to spend time soaking in Gods word and warming your spirit with tea! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome but all rude, disrespectful, or comments that go against the Word of God will be rejected. Spam is not welcome so please do not even try! Thank you for your comments.