Friday, September 29, 2017

Feminine Friday

Later in this post, I will go slightly off topic. I'm participating in  Renee's Feminine  Friday today
http://thereisbeautyingrace.blogspot.com/2017/09/feminine-friday.html
This dress was made by a friend from California and it is a common style of many Conservative Mennonite ladies. I wasn't always a headcovering, dresses only woman. I have been dressing this way though for several years. It is my standard of modesty. Not every Christian woman needs to dress this way to be modest. Yesterday on my daybook I put a quote saying we should dress the way we want other women to dress around our husband and it's so true. Sure, we can say "Well he shouldn't be looking!" Really? So if  is Miss Queen of Immodesty dressed in a low cut see through dress and your husband or boyfriend looked , who are you going to blame?

I read this morning that Hugh Hefner passed away.  It's sad that he passed without Christ. It's sad because he became extremely wealthy off a sin that has destroyed so many lives. Sadly he is going to have to give an account to God. It really makes me shudder to think about that.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...