Thursday, September 28, 2017

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today


Looking out my window I see the grasshoppers are awake
the cicadas are still sleeping

I am thinking how fun this Simple Woman Daybook will be

I am thankful that we have been living in this house a year now

One of my favorite things is sipping afternoon tea

I am creating well actually coloring in my coloring book called
"I Love My Hair"

I am wearing my red plaid flannel nightgown 

I am reading Created to Be His Helpmeet

I am hoping my friends who have cancer are healed

I am learning how to be a godly wife

In my kitchen, well I think we will have leftovers for dinner


In my garden I need to harvest some mint. There is chocolate mint as well as spearmint and sweet mint

Post Script
My favorite Etsy  https://www.etsy.com/shop/RosePetalBlessings

Shared Quote


A moment from my day

Homemade granola

(The Simple Woman's  Daybook was started by Peggy at www.thesimplewoman.blogspot.com)

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...