Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Angry

Yesterday I received word that a precious wife and mother from back home lost her battle with cancer. She was a believer so she is rejoicing with the Lord but I'm angry because as I have said this before I HATE CANCER!!
Cancer has taken so many moms and dads from our little homeschool group over the years we were part of this community before we moved. Cancer took my mother and niece.

As I was cleaning yesterday after I found out about this mom's death I found myself getting angry at many things:
 Angry at abortion because I wonder if one of those aborted babies could have grown up to find a cure for cancer.
Angry at this woman who professes to be a Christian yet is trying desperately to convince me that the scriptures regarding wives submitting to their husbands don't apply today.
Angry at blatant Satan because he is deceiving people and their souls are lost.
Angry at sin. We live in a fallen world and our only hope is in Jesus.

So I'm just plain angry but I'm now my anger is starting to turn to grief. I'm sad for the family of the mom who passed on to her reward.
I feel rather helpless because her family is in CA and I'm in AZ and I want to bring dinner.  I know that even though I can't help them with meals, I can ask the Lord to comfort them in the days ahead. I can ask the Lord to reassure her family they will see her again. That's so comforting.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...