Saturday, April 7, 2018

Happy Saturday!

Greetings my friends! Well today I'm doing better than I was earlier this week. I was quite the mess. So I have not Googled anymore medical stuff. Not even a stubbed toe! And I want to thank you all for your prayers.  They are appreciated more than you know!

I mentioned a few posts ago I was learning how to make a doily. Well I've temporarily abandoned that project because I had done a few rounds wrong so I ripped out the stitches. I will go back to the doily after I've completed the potholder. I really want to break the habit of having multiple projects going. I'm sure if I searched my yarn stash, I will find a long forgotten project that is still waiting to be finished. Not to mention, hooks I thought I had lost!

I want to experiment with the set of circular crochet hooks I have.  They will be fun to use.
Well enjoy the rest of your day and have a very blessed Sunday!

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...