Saturday, April 14, 2018

Repurposed Litter Buckets

Hello friends! I decided to take a break from my crochet hooks do something with one of the kitty litter buckets  that seem to multiply like rabbits in our home!  I hate to get rid of them because they are so handy!

I have one I use as a mop bucket but there are some hanging around in our garage. Yesterday, I was in my closet looking at all the bags and small boxes of yarn which has also invaded my war room prayer space and I decided I needed do something with that yarn.

I saw some nice ideas for litter buckets on Pinterest and decided to get to work on a yarn bucket.

Here is the before shot of a Tidy Cat litter bucket

I have lots of scrap fabric, a crocheted heart, letters from Dollar Tree and duplicate crochet hooks and here is the new and improved litter bucket now yarn stash bucket

Here the back of the bucket
I hope this gives you some ideas if you happen to have empty  litter buckets taking up space in your home or garage.


Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...