Wednesday, April 18, 2018

There Is Never a Good Time For Sick Mamas!

As I type this my throat is sore, my head hurt and chest hurts. 🤒😷This makes me crankier than stubbing my toe three times in the same spot.
I won't post a picture of me. I want to spare you that horror!🤤
 So I'm going to be away from blogging for at least couple of days. We are still waiting for the results of what turned out to a MRI and not a CAT scan of his lungs. I hope we hear back soon.
I'm going to take this time of rest to read a book I need to post a review on. Actually I have two books to review. One I haven't even started yet!

I hope to get well soon. I have some sewing I need to get started on, though it's a quick project, it hurts my head too much to sit up.
You all have a blessed rest of your week!

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...