Thursday, April 5, 2018

This and That

I've got a lot on my mind right now.  Maybe by the time I'm  done writing this post I will share  what is going on. In the mean time, I will reluctantly post pictures of my poorly made but usable dishcloths.  The red one is regular single crochet. Not sure how I messed that one up. The striped one is tunisian  crochet. Though I messed that one up I'm actually happy with it because of it being my first attempt at a totally new crochet technique. I  plan to practice more.

Okay so now that I have put off sharing what is on my mind, I will explain. At my husband's last  checkup his chest x-ray showed scarring on both lungs. His doctor had ordered a x-ray because Tim has reduced lung function and cough and the doctor wanted to rule out COPD. Now because of the scarring Tim is having a CAT scan done next week.  I made the very bad mistake of Googling lung scarring . Friends , it's bad from everything  I read. Now I'm totally terrified. I  could not find any information that would alleviate my fears. So I'm asking you all to pray.
I will update as we get more information.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...