Tuesday, April 3, 2018

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today April 3rd 2018

Looking Outside my window... it's a nice partly cloudy day.

I am thinking... about how drive to Flaggstaff next week.

I am thankful for... the resurrection of our Lord and how lost I would be without Him

One of my favorite things... adult coloring books and coloring pencils

I am wearing a lavender dress, white headcovering and slippers 


I am creating .... 

A tunisian crocheted potholder.  I'm working on the second side of the potholder.  When it's done and I block it, it will lay flat.

I am reading.... a variety of crochet patterns

I am listening ... absently to my daughter's tv program

I am hoping... our car will make it to Flaggstaff next week. It has sometimes been finicky.

I am learning... how to do various types of crocheting including tunisian, using a steel crochet hook  to make a doily and using a double ended crochet hook .

In the kitchen... chicken fettuccini alfredo and french bread

Shared quote...  I don't have this time. Maybe next Daybook 

A moment from my day... laundry! I actually enjoy doing laundry.




Post Script 
You can learn how to  create your own Simple Woman Daybook by following this link  http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/p/httpthesimplewoman.html




Closing Notes
In my next post will be pictures of my  red regular crocheted dishcloth that I  made too small. The tunisian crocheted dishcloth is weird looking because I missed several stitches and has an almost hourglass shape. Much like my beginner projects many years ago


Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...