Tuesday, November 7, 2017

A Lighter Post-Tea Cup Exchange Reveal

I've posted in the past about the wonderful teacup and mug exchange that Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose hosts at least twice a year.  I participated for the first time in the spring of this year and was blessed to do it again for the fall.
So for the fall exchange I sent a package to JoJo over at Through My Hands. She is a very talented craft lady. I didn't snap a picture of her goodies because I wanted to get her package out.

I recieved a lovely package from Kim and I just love it! I love having tea time and this just makes it all the more lovelier!
If you would love to see more pictures of tea loveliness check  Stephanies post tomorrow at The Enchanting Rose reveal and information for the next exchange.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...