Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Agreeing to Disagree

There are some things as Christians we will never agree with each other about.
Some ladies like myself wear dresses or skirts only.  Some ladies wear pants.  There's no need to argue one way or the other but we all can agree that we need to be modest in whatever we wear and that our clothing honors the Lord.

There are some Christians who only listens and sing hymns. There are others who like the more contemporary Christian music. I personally don't like Christian music that is so loud my ears are ringing and I can't hear the pastor's sermon. Whatever music you choose make sure it is God honoring and that the songs are doctrinally correct.

There are Christians who celebrate Christmas and will have a Christmas tree. There are some who celebrate Christmas but don't put up a tree. There are Christians who don't don't celebrate the holiday at all. I believe whatever you do remember Jesus is the reason for the season. There are people who are church CEOs( they attend church Christmas, Easter Only). Some of these people have come to the Lord (or came back) after attending a Christmas service or Resurrection Sunday service and heard the gospel. I have family members who have done this and oh how that warms my heart!

So now Jesus probably wasn't born on December 25th but I find it encouraging that a day is set aside to remember the One who came as a baby, grew up and was crucified and rose again for us.

That being said, I think we can agree to disagree. When we get to heaven it won't really matter because will be too busy worshipping the Lord to argue amongst each other.😊


Ana, if you are reading this, I'm sorry you were offended. If you would like to comment, please respond without all caps and in English.
Thank you!

A note about the bookmark giveaway, I'm going to enclose some coloring pencils for you to use to color your bookmark. Remember Friday is the deadline and I will announce the winner on Saturday morning. Just leave a comment on my original post about the giveaway.
Have a blessed rest of your day!




Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...