Monday, November 6, 2017

One More Confession

I really don't like confessing this but sometimes I get fearful due to the recent shootings. When I heard about the shooting at a church in TX yesterday , that made things much worse. Twenty- six people(including a 18month old baby) as of the time of this writing died for no reason.

Here in AZ people are allowed to carry weapons.  I get nervous someone is going to go on a shooting rampage. I get fearful at church or Bible study that someone who has a beef with God or Christians in general and come in shooting.
I know this is not how God wants His children to live but yet the fear is there.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...